Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL: Premium web security at an unbeatable price
Looking for the best price on a Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL/TLS certificate? We've got you covered. Now you can protect your website with a premiere certificate from the most trusted name in web security. The Symantec Secure Site Pro requires Organization Validation (OV) and can be issued in 1-3 Days, giving your customers the confidence they need to do business with you online. Best of all you'll be able to show-off the Norton® Secured Seal on your website. The Norton® Secured Seal is seen over a billion times a day and is proven to greatly increase trust & conversions in site visitors.
The Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL certificate comes with 256-bit encryption strength and is capable of supporting RSA, DSA and the latest & greatest Elliptical Curve Cryptology (ECC) hashing and encryption technology, giving you the best security while not taxing the processing power of your website's server. In summary, ECC is lighter, faster and stronger than anything else out there.
Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL comes with Symantec's Critical Vulnerability Assessment and Anti-Malware Scanner, making it one of the most comprehensive SSL security solutions available.
This cert also sports an outstanding $15,00,000 NetSure® Protection warranty for your protection.
The Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL certificate offers the absolute best in encryption and web security. With a 2048-bit signature key and encryption strength of up to 256-bit, this SSL/TLS certificate is also capable of the newest, cutting-edge level of encryption and hashing, Elliptical Curve Cryptology (ECC) and RSA & DSA algorithm support as well.
Peace of Mind
If anything goes wrong on Symantec's end, you're covered! The Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL certificate comes with a $15,00,000 NetSure® Protection Plan warranty! It also features a 15-days money back guarantee.
Fast and Easy Validation
The Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL certificate is an Organization Validation (OV) level certificate. This means that Symantec will need your company or organization to satisfy a few requirements to prove you are a legitimate business. But don't worry, the process takes just 1-3 Days and is a breeze for any company with its registration information up to date. If you're a real business, you'll have no problem!
This certificate works with 99.9% of web and mobile browsers. If your customers can reach your website using it, then they're certainly protected on it. All of the appropriate SSL/TLS indicators will be activated accordingly.
You can search the internet high and low, but you won't find the Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL certificate any cheaper than it's listed right here. And if through some miraculous circumstances you do–we'll beat the price.
Symantec Secure Site Pro SSL Features & Benefits
- Industry standard SSL encryption, minimum 128-bit and maximum 256-bit
- Complete organization validated Symantec premium SSL Certificate
- Comes with a $15,00,000 NetSure® warranty (highest available for non-EV certificates in industry)
- SAN/UCC support for security of multiple FQDN domains
- Gain instant trust and confidence with the famous Norton™ Secured Seal
- Recognized by 99.9% of the latest web and mobile browsers
- Includes support for all of the latest mobile devices
- Unlimited reissuances for the lifespan of the certificate
- Anti Malware Scan extra premium feature (Behavioral/Predictive)
- A simple security solution for both WWW and non-WWW domains
- Free Symantec Critical Vulnerability Assessment with an Actionable Report
Required Documents of Symantec Pro ECC SSL
** Note that Symantec™ can usually validate your Symantec™ Secure Site Pro Certificate online as this is not an Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate; if not you may be required to provide the items below.
Symantec™ will validate your online business using one of the below options.
All documentation must be current and show an official filing date.
Acceptable Proof of Right (Business Registration)
- Articles of Incorporation
- Business License (US customers see below)
- Certificate of Formation
- Doing Business As (DBA) License
- Registration of Trade Name or Assumed Name
- Charter Documents
- Partnership Papers
Tax licenses (US customers only)
- Symantec™ accepts most State-issued tax licenses.
- Symantec™ does not accept Federally-issued tax licenses.