Client certificates enable two-factor authentication or device authentication to increase security
In today’s world, just requiring a password often isn’t enough. There are just too many ways for hackers to illicitly get their hands on your passwords – phishing, data breaches, brute force attacks, spearphishing, and more.
That’s where Comodo Client Certificates come to the rescue – enabling IT administrators and developers to only allow individuals with an authorized client certificate to access your company network, application, or other sensitive infrastructure. Client certificates are a highly secure way to implement two-factor authentication.
Here’s how it works:
- Complete validation and issue a certificate to the authorized individual and/or device
- Configure your web application or server to only allow access to devices with a trusted certificate
- If someone’s access needs to be removed, you can revoke or block the certificate
Combined with password authentication, client certificates give you two-factor authentication that’s based on a proven PKI model. Increase your organization’s security today with Comodo Client Authentication Certificates.
What Else Can Client Authentication Certificates Do?
Comodo Client Certificates are identical to S/MIME certificates, so you can also use them for signing emails, encrypting emails, and signing documents. It’s an all-in-one solution for your employees to use PKI for verification, authentication, and encryption.
In cases where you’re using your Comodo Client Certificates for encryption, you’ll find them more than sufficient as they support 2048-bit private keys for encryption.
Peace of Mind
Comodo Client Certificates come with a full 15-day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy (for any reason) we’ll refund your money!
Fast and Easy Validation
Comodo Client Certificates come with several validation options. Basic certificates are domain validated, meaning that you can quickly complete validation with just an email address. If you want higher levels of validation, Pro and Enterprise levels offer individual and organization validation options.
Comodo Client Certificates are fully compatible with all major browsers. They’re also compatible with popular email clients such as Microsoft Outlook, and can be used for document signing in Microsoft Office.
At 74%. off retail prices, you won’t find a better price on Comodo Client Certificates than you can here at CheapSSLsecurity.com. And we’re not just about cheap prices, we also offer 24/7 expert support.
Comodo Client Certificate Features & Benefits
- Multiple validation levels available
- Hassle-free issuance 24/7
- Secures one identity (person)
- Supports multi-factor authentication
- Enables two-way SSL authentication
- Strong 2048-bit private key strength
- Supports email signing and encryption
- Supports document signing
- Risk-free 15-day guarantee
- Unlimited free re-issuance