Protect Your WordPress Site with Security Designed for WordPress Sites
This is the only SSL certificate created specifically for WordPress websites! WP SSL combines one of the most affordable, effective single domain SSL certificates available (RapidSSL) with an automatic security scanner that helps you keep hackers out of your WordPress site.
You get industry-standard 128/256-bit encryption strength backed by a globally trusted CA for an unbelievable price. And we back up what we say with a $10,000 warranty and 15-day money back guarantee! Also, you won’t have to wait long for your certificate – this is a domain validated SSL certificate, which means all you need to do is get your domain validated and your WP SSL Certificate will be issued in minutes! In addition to activating the coveted HTTPS padlock icon besides your URL, you will get a free site seal – further cementing trust with your users.
Protect Your Site with an Automatic WordPress Security Scanner
WP SSL Certificate does more than just enable HTTPS for your website. The included WordPress vulnerability scanner runs an automated daily scan of your WordPress core, plugins and themes to detect the latest vulnerabilities. Unpatched vulnerabilities are one of the most costly and dangerous threats to website owners. This scanner will immediately alert you if a vulnerability is identified so you can fix it before hackers find it and break into your website.
- Daily security scans of WordPress core
- Daily security scan of WordPress plugins and themes
- Automatic plugin and theme detection
- Add additional plugins to check (manual)
- Email notification of any issues
- Dashboard to view reports
Detects Even “Hidden” WordPress Vulnerabilities
You might be thinking, why can’t I just update my WordPress regularly to avoid unpatched vulnerabilities? Regular updates are indeed a good practice, but just checking WP Admin for updates will let security issues slip through the cracks:
- Our scanner detects “hidden” vulnerabilities that you wouldn’t notice otherwise—premium plugins, plugins without updates, non-visible plugins, etc.
- The WP SSL scanner checks your site every day, so you find out about issues quickly, while there’s still time to fix them. (After all, most of us don’t have time to manually check for updates every day!)
When your WordPress site has a security vulnerability, be sure that you find out before hackers!
Key Features & Benefits of WP SSL Certificate
- Daily security scans for WordPress sites
- Automated website security alerts
- Secure one domain (www and non-www)
- Industry-standard 2048-bit signature
- Strong SSL encryption, up to 256-bit
- Compatible with 99.9% of web browsers
- Validate and issue within 5 minutes
- Includes McAfee SECURE SSL site seal
- 15 day money back satisfaction guarantee
- Includes a $10,000 warranty from RapidSSL